Looking for movers in Telluride area? Look no further!
Whether you just need help moving a couch couple of flights of stairs or need 2 ton piece of commercial equipment relocated – we can offer you the best deal.
Our movers can take care of every little detail and do all the packing and unpacking, assemble and install the furniture and hang all the art and pictures.
Telluride Helpers provide moving services not only in Telluride area, but anywhere in the continental USA if you are moving to or from Telluride. We will take care of every aspect of your move and help you to make it less stressful!
Rented a truck yourself and not comfortable with driving it across country? Our professionals will help you to get it to your destination and help you to make necessary arrangements on the other end to get the truck unloaded and returned!
Using uHaul or your own truck or trailer to move?
Not a problem! Our team of movers will help you you to load or on load your uHaul truck or a trailer! We can also take care of furniture assembling and packing!
Need something delivered to or from following cities?
- Grand Junction
- Colorado Springs
We go there on a semi-regular basis or by request and can provide you great fixed-price deal!
Need freight retrieval or receiving in Telluride area? Our moving company will take care of you commercial needs as well.
- Freight retrieval – we will pickup your pallets from freight company
- Freight receiving – we will receive and inspect your shipment
- Freight storage – we can hold your items until you are ready for delivery in our climate controlled Telluride warehouse
- Delivery – no matter which option you chose – our movers provide white glove delivery and installation service, we will dispose of pallets and packaging materials
Telluride Helpers will send our movers to help you to get rid of unwanted items: old or broken furniture, electronics, yard junk or packaging materials – you name it!
- Items, that are still usable will be donated to appropriate thrift store
- Electronics or sorted cardboard/metals are recycled
- Rest goes to the landfill